This is my final week as co-host of this fun party. I hope you've all had a great time and met some great new bloggers. I look forward to keeping up with all the amazing people I've met.
Here are some reasons why doing a G+ party on Friday is The Ultimate Party:
- Posting on G+ helps with SEO optimization.
- Posting on G+ helps your posts get ranked higher in Google's search engine.
- Friday is supposed to be the best time for interaction on G+, specifically between 11a.m. - 2 p.m. and 7 - 10 p.m. The linky will remain open until 8 p.m. Please link up as early as possible so that you get the most interaction on your posts.
- To help you gain more followers on G+.
- To interact with and to get to know other bloggers. For most parties you follow people but never interact. Here you get to see who has the same interests/niche as you do!
- BECAUSE IT'S FUN!! Why do a party if it isn't going to be fun?
Here is a little extra information for this party:
- You can follow our G+ page (The Ultimate Party) if you want to see our updates. We also send out an event invitation to everyone who follows the page. So please follow it to get a reminder.
- If you wish, you can follow our Pinterest board called The Ultimate Party where all of your hosts can pin your great posts.
- Optional: You can include your pin URL that coincides with your post on G+ so that others can pin it if they want to do so. If you repin the pin, please try to remember to include the hashtag #theultimateparty in the pin description.
- We would love it if you grabbed our button!
HERE or let us know on The Ultimate Party Google+ page