- I don't worry very much. In fact some would say I don't worry enough. Yes, I worry about the obvious things (will my kids be okay), but I've just never been one of those people that worries about stuff. Whatever happens, happens.
- I love beauty products. I could literally spend an hour just standing in the cosmetics section at Walgreens. I love to try out new makeup and products. I have to do a major bathroom cabinet cleaning about twice a year to get rid of stuff I don't use.
- Completely opposite from the above - I'm happiest when I'm makeup free. Weird, right? I wear makeup to work and church. That's it. If you see me somewhere other than work or church, you will see me makeup free.
- I wish I had a better sense of style. I read the magazines and the blogs and I vow to try something new next time I shop for clothes. And then I go shopping and buy black pants and a top, black pants and a top, black pants and a top.
- My ideal vacation would be my little family cramped into a pop-up camper just relaxing at a lake somewhere. No beach, no fancy hotel, no exotic location. I just to relax at the lake.
- I'm addicted to Twitter. If you follow me on Twitter, you already know this. If you're not on Twitter, you are missing all my real random thoughts each day ;)
- I'm extremely impatient. When I want something done, I want it done now. This is a major problem when parenting little ones, but I'm working on it.
Okay, that's what I can come up with. If you decide to write you own list, be sure to go let Adrienne know you did!