My beauty style is simple and natural. I like for my makeup to look natural and I like for my routine to be fairly simple. So, I thought I'd share with you some of my must-have products right now.
Note: This is not a sponsored post. I actually love and use the products.
- CoverGirl Queen Collection Lipgloss: This stuff goes on smooth. It has a bit of shimmer in it, but it's not too much. It makes my lips feel super soft, and I get tons of compliments on the color. You can purchase it at any drug or discount store.
- Garnier BB Cream: BB Cream is all the hype right now, so I had to give it a try. I tried several before I found one I liked. This goes on like a moisturizer, but had enough tint to it to use as a foundation. It covers most of my imperfections and looks completely natural. I love it for a weekend. It can be purchased at any drug or discount store.
- Clinique CC Cream: I love my BB cream, but my face has a very red tint to it. While the BB cream covers all my imperfections, it doesn't cover my red. I find myself still having to use some type of tone corrector. Then I discovered CC Cream. It does all the amazing and wonderful things BB Cream does, but it also has color corrector in it. It is super moisturizing as well, but doesn't make my face feel greasy. It can be purchased at any Clinique counter, or at clinique.com
- Pantene BB Cream: Yes, the BB Cream craze has moved to hair. This stuff is amazing. It is advertised as ten products in one, and I think it really is. I have replaced my heat spray, my frizz tamer, and my finishing spray with this one bottle. Just a note though, the instructions say to use 1-2 pumps on wet hair. My hair is shy of shoulder length, think and very frizzy. It takes less than a half a pump for my hair. Otherwise, it is very greasy feeling and ends up in a ponytail. This can also be purchased at any drug or discount store.
- Almay Clear Complexion Concealer and Treatment Gel: Admit it, you get pimples. Everyone does. I have very acne prone skin so I get them more often than most. I put the gel on immediately following my moisturizer. Then I dab a little of the concealer on just before my CC Cream. It covers my blemish, and by bedtime my pimple is almost gone. It, of course, can be purchased at your local drug or discount store.
I have a ton of other favorite beauty products. I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to them, in fact. As I find new loves, I add them to the board. So come follow my board and see what I'm loving!